Tuesday, March 3, 2009

you have such a pretty face. She has such a pretty face. I'm so tired of hearing this. While this is true, it isn't as if you look at Kate Winslet and say, her face is so pretty. No, you'd say She's so pretty. Why then, does Velvet D'amour pose like this:















and the response is - her face is pretty.
I don't know. Yeah, her face is pretty, but look at those thighs. So shapely. And the way the top half of her body looks in that suit - wow.

I'm tired of the demeaning comment 'pretty face.' 'nice eyes.' because there's more to plus size women than their faces and eyes.

it's late. that's all i have. except...

I have noticed that fat people aren't able to eat unhealthfully without scrutiny, but skinny people can.

I eat at wendy's occasionally.

response?

'OMG IT'S MAKING YOU FAT. CRISIS! STOP IT'S MAKING YOU FAT OMGOMGOMG!"
Really? I saw you there last week.

1 comment:

  1. You always make such valid points, Nancy.
    And yes, I facebook creeped you to the point of finding your blogspot. Hoopes.
    You do make an incredible point here though. =]

    ReplyDelete